 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15325
15324  |  15326
Subject:
New Tiger I Tank Kit and BRICKMANIA Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 06:13:36 GMT

Hello there!

    The first biggest news is that I'm being forced to relocate my living
situation and will be pushing up my "quitting date" to May 31. By quitting, this
means I will be halting all kit sales at this date, but will still be available
for replacement parts, etc. indefinitely. I will most likely experience a small
disruption of email at the beginning of June while I get set up in my new house.
On to the kits...

Today I have finished compiling all of the necessary Ldraw files for the two
Tiger I tank variations and was able to set the final prices:

Brickmania 209: Tiger I German Heavy Tank
Released: May, 2003
Pieces: 956
Minifigs: 5
Instructions: CD-ROM
Price: $260.00 (plus $9 postage in the USA)
Price with printed instructions: $275 (plus $11 postage in the USA)

A total of 10 units are planned, but additional units may be made if necessary.
These will be shipping the the first or second week of May 2003.  I am offering
a 10% discount on this kit for those who have also purchased Brickmania 207 and
208. Additional units beyond the initial run may take longer to ship.

Brickmania 209: Tiger I German Heavy Tank TAN VARIANT
Released: May, 2003
Pieces: 972
Minifigs: 5
Instructions: CD-ROM
Price: $280.00 (plus $9 postage in the USA)
Price with printed instructions: $295 (plus $11 postage in the USA)

but additional units may be made if necessary.  These will start shipping the
the first or second week of May 2003. Additional units beyond the initial run
may take longer to ship.

Also shipping later this week:

Brickmania 208: Panther German Heavy Tank
Released: April, 2003
Pieces: 854
Minifigs: 5
Instructions: CD-ROM
Price: $230.00 (plus $8 postage in the USA)
Price with printed instructions: $245 (plus $9 postage in the USA)

A total of 10 units are planned, but additional units may be made if necessary.
These will be shipping later this week.  I am offering a 10% discount on this
kit for those who have also purchased Brickmania 207. Additional units beyond
the initial run may take longer to ship.

Next to be done will be the Guarded Church Modules E and F.  Prices and more
info should follow within the next two weeks.  I will only send info to people
who have specifically expressed prior interest (or request it).

My existing kit inventories are dwindling fast and here is a run-down of what's
left:

Brickmania 004 "Guarded Church" = 1
Brickmania 207 "T-34/85 Medium Tank" = 14
Brickmania 205 "SdKfz 124 Wespe" = 5
Brickmania 204 "AM6 Zero Fighter" = 5
Brickmania 202 "F4U Corsair" = 6
Brickmania 301 "4-4-0 Wild West Locomotive" = 5

I hope to have the instructions CD-ROM off to the factory for reproduction
before the move and should be available for sale some time in June. This CD will
include printable versions of all of my kit instructions (except
the Blacksmith Shop) and will be $40. Anyone wanting to be added to a presale
list, please feel free to contact me. I'll simply send an email reminder when
it's ready

Thanks once again for your support!

Dan

http://www.brickmania.com