 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15324
    Looking for Clone Troopers and Genesoian Warriors —Rex Young
   Hey everyone, I am currently looking to buy/trade legos for Clone Troopers, Genesoian Warriors, and Jedi. Let me know if your intrested. Thanks. Rex PS: Send me your trade lists. I have castle and alot more stuff to trade. Thanks. ryoung@tbscc.com (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)