 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15319
Re: April Fools Day Event @ Pyrite's Plunder - FREE S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 12:13:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Brett A. Antaya writes:

Greetings again!  I have had several inquiries regarding international
shipping.  International shipping is included in this offer. We have always
valued our international customers tremendously.  The use of Airmail or
Surface mail will be at my discretion however, the
determination for which will be based on a weight to value ratio so that I
don't loose all potential profit from a sale.

Brett

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Pyrite