 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15312
15311  |  15313
Subject:
Special deal on printed instructions: Shopping Mall kit available again from Lions Gate Models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 23:06:06 GMT

I have a special deal for you on printed instructions! A while back I
had an order for a variety of printed instructions, which I printed and then
the buyer disappeared :-( So, you benefit by getting the chance to buy these
instruction sets at half price, less than my cost to print them. I just want
them off my desk! Here's the ones I have:

Open Air Market $5.99          (regularly $11.99)
Victorian House $15.99          (regularly $31.99)

All come with stickers if they were included in the original kit. Prices do
not include shipping. For more details on these models, see the main Product
Catalog page at http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/prodcat.htm

Please email me back if you'd like one or more of these instruction sets -
very limited quantities!

The perennially popular Shopping Mall is now available again, for $209
without baseplate ($10 for a baseplate if you can't get one locally:
shipping costs increase if I have to mail a baseplate too!). See it here:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-mall.htm

The Railroad Depot is getting closer to being how I want it (I rebuild these
models dozens of times before they satisfy me!), but then I'll be taking a
short break from custom kits while I build a lot of New Westminster city
for the Vancouver Lego Club's display layout for the Surrey Museum in May.

Kevin
Shopping Mall is back: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-mall.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm