 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15307
15306  |  15308
Subject:
Missing Brick Sale, up to 50% off, incl. sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:52:31 GMT

Everything is now on sale (I will not reduce prices further nor have another
big sale till (late) summer). All new bricks between 6 and 50% off, used
between 12 and 50% off. Sets between 6 and 50% off. Baseprices were already
below the current inventory average for 95+% onf my inventory. Of course,
free shipping (USA/Canda, rest pays very low rates at or below actual
postage!),and you can also add a set (value $3-15, I'll pick randomly from
20 different ones) for less than $0.01 when you spend $25 or more (listed
under sets, other).

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy
On my splash page, I've listed my wanted list, you can use these items as
(partial) payment, contact me with specifics before ordering though, if you
can't wait for my reply, go ahead and order and we'll work something out
assuming you are a reasonable trader.

Paul

Reason for sale is three-fold:
I've spend way more than taken in this year
Family will be visiting, taking care of kids (!), so I have plenty'o'time to
pick and pack...
I need to buy more Lego for my ongoing projects, so be assured your payments
will be put to good use.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy