 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15288
FS: 6399 Airport Shuttle (Monorail)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:46:06 GMT

I am reluctantly parting with my 6399 Airport Shuttle and extra track.

It is used, assembled once, then put into storage.  No box is included, but
I have the instructions, however, the cover is torn.

The set hasn't been assembled for a few years, but it should still be
complete.  I also have an extra set of rails (6347) mixed in with it all.
I'll be taking some digital photos of it soon.

Before putting it up on eBay, I thought I'd entertain offers from Lugnet'ers
first.  If you are interested in this set, please email scott@eveland.net

I'm in the US, and would prefer to ship in the US, but will ship
International if you are willing to pay the postage.

Make an offer...

Thanks,
Scott