 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15274
  First 20,000 on Brickmania: tons of military colors!

I've just posted the first batch of 20,000 spare parts I'm no longer going to need for my Brickmania kits. Included are tons of rare elements and tons of them in military colors (i.e. dark gray, light gray, tan, brown, green, black). I will be (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)