 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15257
  25% off EVERYTHING at Lego Lot!

In my ongoing attempt to clear out my inventory, I am running a 25% discount off EVERYTHING in my Bricklink Store, Lego Lot. The sale will last for the next 72 hours - so, go have a look and see if I have what you want at: (URL) regards from (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)