 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15242
Re: For sale: 4294 - picture link!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 17:54:05 GMT

Here are some pics, from a Japanese promo-site

http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~LEGOfan/limited/ana_2002.htm

The other set can be found on Brickset.

Klaas

Josefin Andersson wrote:

Yepp, the number is correct, although there's no match when you type the
number in any of the major databases.

I own a copy of the set. It's a small polybag, 16 pcs. No instructions
included. The model is a small helicopter in red, blue and white. The
polybag has not been opened. As far as I can see, the set has no official
name, but the text on the polybag says "Specially made for Airline Companies".

The set iteself is nothing special, but I know that there are some people
out there who might be interested anyway. Since it's not even listed in the
major databases like Peeron and Brickset, my guess is that this is a very
rare set.

E-mail me at spock318@plopmail.com  if you're interested in a buy or a trade!

/ Josefin

Oh, and I've also got a cousin to this set: 3234 - another airline
promotional polybag. Might sell that one too.