 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15236
15235  |  15237
Subject:
Classic Castle figures and shields for sale.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 07:39:10 GMT

Hi everyone,

I am looking to sell a batch of classic castle items consisting of:

5 Classic - Yellow Castle Knight Black
2 Classic - Yellow Castle Knight Black
  (Only stickers on one side)
8 Classic - Yellow Castle Knight Blue
3 Classic - Yellow Castle Knight Blue
  (Only stickers on one side)
1 Classic - Yellow Castle Knight Red
1 Classic - Yellow Castle Knight White
2 Classic - Yellow Castle Knight White
  (Only stickers on one side)
4 Light Gray Shield Triangular with Crown on Pink Background Sticker
  (The stickers are coming loose a bit at the bottom,
   but otherwise in great shape!)
2 Light Gray Shield Triangular with Green Chevron on Yellow Background
Sticker
2 Light Gray Shield Triangular with Three Yellow Cloves on Blue Background
Sticker
2 Light Gray Shield Triangular with White Maltese Cross on Red Background
Sticker

All the items are good condition unless otherwise stated; I am asking a
price of 150$ + shipment. If you want this batch, pls. email me at:
Lego_Lot@hotmail.com

Best regards from
Christer