 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15201
15200  |  15202
Subject:
35-90% off on most parts in bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 16:15:47 GMT

Hi,

Yesterday did I discount most of my parts with 35-90% in order to reduce my
stock.

Also added a bunch of Star Wars sets and minifigs to my shop.

All Harry Potter, Life On Mars and Studio sets and minifigs has all been
lowered in price.

Shop link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

Buy for $250+ and get extra 10% off on parts in the order (not on sets and
minifigs), this offer apply to all new orders/additions made before the 7th
March.

Enjoy your Sunday,

Morten
bricks4you.com