 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15196 (-5)
  Wanted: Monorail track. Looking for trades and/or purchase

I am looking for some monorail track. Obviously most people wouldn't mind having monorail 'stuff.' But, some people may want to trade for some other stuff they REALLY want or is more in their 'field' of addiction. With that said, I need: 4 long (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Train-stuff, Town-stuff and more

I have updated my LEGO-sale-page with many interresting items. You will find: 4554 Metro Station 6380 Emergeny Treatment Center 6649 Street Sweeper 6991 Monrail Transport Base 6886 Crater Crawler 6694 Car With Camper 3225 Classic Train 4537 Twin (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: 2x4 Black Roof Peaks 45

Hi everyone, I am looking for 15-20 new 2x4 Black Roof Peaks with a 45 degree slope for a project that I am working on. If anyone has these peices and is willing to sell them for a reasonable price, I would be very grateful. Please email me at (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: For Sale: #10019 Rebel Blockade Runner -- Don't make me go to eBay!!! =)

A most excellent Lugnut has spoken for this set, and I am very happy to see the bricks go to a good home where they shall get much use. =) If things change I shall post again...but I doubt that will happen. Truly, those that save me from eBay are (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bricklink sale: 15% off space minifigs @ Bob's Sets for Sale

Until the beginning of next week, all space minifigs are on sale for 15% off - this includes the Blacktron I men [while supplies last :-) ]! (URL) Bob (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact