 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15190
    For Sale: #10019 Rebel Blockade Runner -- Don't make me go to eBay!!! =) —Richard Marchetti
   #10019 Rebel Blockade Runner - Tantive IV I am selling a Star Wars Series Rebel Blockade Runner in the factory-sealed box (the outer color box has been opened, but the interior b&w box remains factory sealed). The box measures approximately 26 x 19 (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: For Sale: #10019 Rebel Blockade Runner -- Don't make me go to eBay!!! =) —Richard Marchetti
   A most excellent Lugnut has spoken for this set, and I am very happy to see the bricks go to a good home where they shall get much use. =) If things change I shall post again...but I doubt that will happen. Truly, those that save me from eBay are (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)