 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15184
    Help with German S@H —Gregory Muri
   I am looking for an AFOL in Germany that could help with an order from S@H. I would be happy to pay all expenses as well as including something for your trouble. If you are willing to help me please email me at gmuri1@yahoo.com. Thanks, Greg (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Help with German S@H —Gregory Muri
   Sorry for the response to my own post. Thanks to all those that contacted me, I have found someone that will help me. "Greg Muri" <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HAx5GD.9yB@lugnet.com... (...) S@H. (...) your (...) gmuri1@yahoo.com. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)