 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1517
1516  |  1518
Subject:
4552 Parts FS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 14:25:49 GMT

Hi.  I've ordered 2 4552 Cargo Trains for certain parts, and am planning
to sell some lots of parts since I don't need them.  The 4552's are
currently backordered until June 21, so the parts will not be available
until then, and of course availability is subject to me actually receiving
the sets.  I'm posting this now because I want to get the parts out the
door as quickly as possible after receiving the sets.  If lots are
left, I'll post again when I have the parts, but e-mail now for
the first shot at them.  What's available:

Lot #1 Train Parts ($48; 1 available)
12 wheelsets (6x5304)
8 buffer/magnet sets (4x5303)
4 bogeys (2x5302)
2 6x24 black wagon plates
6 yellow train railings

Lot #2 Train Figs ($6; 2 available)
2 figs from 4552 (white hard hats, train work clothes, one mustached and
        one w/sunglasses)
1 wrench
1 hammer
welding helmet w/visor
welding cart

Lot #3 6x16 black plates ($7; 1 available)
2 6x16 black plates

Lot #4 Yellow Slopes ($6; 1 available)
8 1x3 yellow low slopes
4 4x3 yellow low slopes
2 4x2 yellow medium slopes
4 1x2 yellow medium slopes

Lot #5 Crane Equipment ($5; 2 available)
red/black crane arm (2 pieces)
1 string (I assume 96L, although I haven't measured it)
crane hook--1x2 gray plate w/hook, eye for string
yellow winch w/gray handle (red available as a substitute, or
        for a small extra fee)

I'm willing to sell many of the other parts for the right combination of
price and convenience for me.  Please note that I will NOT sell the weight
bricks, green train doors, white train windows and glass, smaller
black plates, and green bricks (tall or corrugated).  Feel free to ask
about anything else in the set, though.  And if you think my prices are
too high, you can make an offer--no guarantee I'll accept it, but I may.

Buyer pays shipping.  All of the smaller lots should be easy to ship in a
padded envelope.  I may charge $.15 or $.20 for a padded envelope if I run
out of used ones, but otherwise will charge actual cost via USPS First
Class (should be less than $1 in most cases).  Any purchases which don't
fit into an envelope will be shipped Priority Mail with a charge of $3.20.

I expect prompt payment after you receive confirmation that I have the
parts in hand.  If you can't pay quickly when asked to, please don't
request parts.  I may be willing to ship parts before receiving payment if
I have done business with you before.