 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15160
FS: Chassis and Controllers from 3 Nitro Flash sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 22:55:55 GMT

I just bought 3 more of these for some of their parts and I'd don't need the
infra-red RC chassis or controllers.  I auctioned a set of these a few days
ago for $15 so that seems like a good price for them now.

Here is the set these came from:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4589

Here's a pic of what you'd get (if you don't want the instructions please
say so and I can ship in a smaller box)
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/DSC02641.jpg

The set these came from was originally $70, and I would say that the chassis
and controller is at least a $40 or $50 value (the set only has 133 parts
total)

I'll sell the 3 of these separately for $15 or if someone wants to buy them
all I'll sell them together for $30.  Shipping would be $3.85

This seems like it would be fun to play with, and I'm sure you robotics
people could find a good use for these.

Paypal (no credit card please) is preferred.

Thanks!

[ j o n ]
--
http://zemi.net