 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15146
  Lego Train Motors (DCC Conversions)

I've gotten the stuff to do my first batch of for sale lego DCC motors. They will be (USD) $60/each, that is a new motor, with DN121 (Digitrax) decoder installed, and switchable (but not directional) lighting set up for 9V lego lights. Give me a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)