 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15143
    Imperial Garrison for Sale/Trade —Evan Butzlaff
   I've come here again to sell/trade a small imperial garrison. It Includes four imperial stormtroopers, two imperial officers in gray, and two navy officers, my own make. All of them have blasters. I will sell them for $20 US dollars including (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)