 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15136
    Shell sets added + 10% discount on minifigs with The Flying Ducthman —Daan Bargerbos
   Ahoy Happy Builders, I've added some new instructions and some sets, among some of the nice Shell sets. Above this I've made a discount of 10% at all my Minifigs. They had already among the lowest prices... Please, feel free to roam around. Check it (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)