 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1513
  Re: Sell by Sets or Pieces?

(...) Yeah, that makes sense. Still, I'd love to get a lot of pitchforks and yellow timber walls, without having to buy a lot of older sets. (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Sell by Sets or Pieces?

Thanks you guys, I think I'll sell the castle stuff as sets, but now that I look at the space sets...there's some pretty cool pieces there, so I'm not sure how I'll handle those. Thanks again, Dan P.S. Now I have to go build my sets to make sure I (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)