 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15129
15128  |  15130
Subject:
Trading Blue Passenger Car for Switching Rails & Cross Track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:03:39 GMT

I have an unopened Blue Passenger Car from 4534 LEGO Express. I am interested
in trading this for a 4531 Switching Rails and a 4519 Cross Track. I know this
is a lopsided trade, but I don't need the track pieces to be new--they just
need to work. Additionally, I will cover all postage costs. Thank You, Dan.