 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15126 (-5)
  10% off all Space sets at Bob's Sets for Sale (plus a bonus for all new orders until the sale ends!)

Now through Friday afternoon (2/14), 10% off all of my Space sets at my store! (URL) all new orders placed until the sale ends will include one random space minifig (of my choosing) as my way of saying thank you! And now I accept Paypal as a payment (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Want to Sell or trade!!

I have a brand New Sealed box of 9364 Dacta Hospital. I will be willing to trade for sets I have on my want list or for sale. I am only interested in MISB sets. email me if your interested. jaysim027@hotmail.com (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  4,000 new parts added to Attack of the Bricks

I've added over 4,000 new parts to my store in the past 2 weeks. (URL) from: 6 copies Escape from Privet Drive - (URL) copies Gringotts Bank - (URL) copies Snape's Classroom - (URL) copies Diagon Alley Shops - (URL) copies Ewok Attack - (URL) copy (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Reproduction Stickers available!

How did you do that? S Roy Gal <rrg@pha.jhu.edu> wrote in message news:HA5urF.C0E@lugnet.com... (...) team (...) as the (...) to (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Reproduction Stickers available!

Hi all, A colleague and I have produced reproduction sticker sheets for some older Lego sets. These include stickers for some 12V train sets (7740 and 7725), a model team set (5540) and town set 6371. All stickers are on the same color backing as (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact