 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15083
  Wanted: Buying 4534 sets

Just like Mark H., I'm in the market. Same offer as him, for now... 65 plus shipping. Please let me know via email. I will sweeten the deal if I have to as I do want to get a few more (if you can believe it, I only got 1!) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: Buying 4534 sets

Ditto. I'd like another set or 3 at $65. I too only managed to get one at the stores. Contact me directly if you have any, thanks. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)