 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15080
FOR SALE:- 5kg of NEW Bricks Approx 4000 pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 23:13:10 GMT

Hello, to save me some time and trouble I have decided to try and sell these
as a bulk lot. And LUGNET readers get the first chance to buy..

Colours included:-
Red, Blue, Yellow, White, Black, Green
Also some quantity of::-
Brown, Tan, Sand Green, Dark Orange (Yoda)

Sizes :- 1x2,1x3,1x4,1x6,1x8,2x2,2x3,2x4

Also includes FREE of charge 2 Blue Tubs (3033 tubs) to store them in if you
require them.

ALL ARE SORTED BY SIZE AND COLOUR
BRAND NEW NEVER USED

Reserve is AUD$200.00
Make me an offer :-)

Buyer pays fixed postage of US$30.00 Worldwide (AUD$50.00)

I accept Paypal, CASH (at buyers risk) and Direct deposit (Australia only)

My Feedback:-
< http://www.bricklink.com/feedback.asp?u=jasonoz >
< http://cgi2.ebay.com.au/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=jasonoz3

Contact me at :- jklugnet665@optusnet.com.au