 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15063
    Dark Forest figs and other parts reduced in my shop, many bricks added. —Tom Stangl
   I have reduced the female peasant and Forestman 4 figs in my shop, they are $2.55 and $2.60 each, respectively. I have also found an old stash of them, so have increased the number in stock, but once these are gone, that's it, I won't have any more. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)