 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15057
    Re: Lots of sets that I'm willing to sell for the right price. Make me an offer! —Mark Assi
   Hello All, Regarding my offer below, the following sets are now spoken for: 6264 Forbidden Cove 6262 King Kahuka's Throne 6256 Islander Catamaran 6267 Lagoon Lock-up 6277 Imperial Trading Post 1687 Midnight Transport 6034 Black Monarch's Ghost 6009 (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Lots of sets that I'm willing to sell for the right price. Make me an offer! —Mark Assi
   Okay, selling is over for now. I've sold why more than I originally intended, so I'm going to by quite busy for a while. I'll regroup what I still have after I recover, and maybe post more later. Thanks All! Mark (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)