 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15057
  Re: Lots of sets that I'm willing to sell for the right price. Make me an offer!

Hello All, Regarding my offer below, the following sets are now spoken for: 6264 Forbidden Cove 6262 King Kahuka's Throne 6256 Islander Catamaran 6267 Lagoon Lock-up 6277 Imperial Trading Post 1687 Midnight Transport 6034 Black Monarch's Ghost 6009 (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lots of sets that I'm willing to sell for the right price. Make me an offer!

Okay, selling is over for now. I've sold why more than I originally intended, so I'm going to by quite busy for a while. I'll regroup what I still have after I recover, and maybe post more later. Thanks All! Mark (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)