 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1504
1503  |  1505
Subject:
I need one copy of 4x4x2 black cone piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 12:24:25 GMT

Hi

As suject already says, I need at least one copy of this piece.

Its ldraw designation and number is: "Cone 4x4x2, piece# 3942"

I need at least one copy of it in black. I need it to finish my Space Shuttle
MOC. Generally I don't prefer trading parts for parts, but I can pay for it in
cash. Pleae contact me at sgore@superonline.com

Thanks,

Selçuk