 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15031
15030  |  15032
Subject:
More parts discounted in bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 16:15:58 GMT

Hi,

Discounted 100+ parts Saturday in my store. Now more than 500+ discounted
items in my store including some sets and minifigs.

Untill the end of today do I offer this extra discount:

10% extra off on new orders of $250+ (new additions of $250+ gets as well
10% off, but only on the new added items).

I do also offer discount on shipping cost:

Orders of $250+ gets 25% off on shipping costs
Orders of $500+ gets 50% off on shipping costs

Added a bunch of figs from the new SW sets 4475 and 4476 this weekend.

Check out: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

Have a fun Sunday,

Morten
bricks4you.com