 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15005
  Need Bionicle Masks

Hello, I am trying to find 10 blue Bionicle Kakama masks. Have looked at BL, but the only quantity there is from a seller in Europe with no feedback and very high fees/prices. Anyone have any of these they would like to sell or trade? Thanks for any (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Need Bionicle Masks

"Greg Muri" <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H8pvAs.35I@lugnet.com... (...) Contact me. Maybe we can work something out. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)