 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14992
Re: Lego trade: 6399 Monorail for 1924 with box (or other)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 18:31:45 GMT

Thanks Larry,

I noticed the error: It's the Motorcycle, you're right !

A trade for a 1924 (MOTORCYCLE) mint in box, seems raher fair to me...

Haven't seen many sealed 1924 lately ;-)

Vince

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Vincent Demmink writes:

I am looking for a 1924 with box (technic go cart)
I am willing to trade against a 6399, 100% complete with manual:
See http://home.planet.nl/~demminkv/large/6399.html for pictures.

You get: The 6399 Monorail, airport transport.
If you have a 878 or 879 (technic sets) with box, I also am willing to
trade...

Can you provide a link? Are you sure the set num's right? When I look up
1924 I get a motorcycle.  http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1924  that can't be
right, it's not much of a set to trade away for an airport shuttle!

Hope that helps.