 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1499
Re: Fs: Lego pieces & Figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 29 May 1999 07:19:15 GMT

Hi Greg,

Your URL doesn't seem to be working.

Mark H.

Frontline wrote:

Check the Website at:  http://members.xoom.com/Gregb41404/

Order as much or as little as you want.

This is a first come first served sale.

In the case of two buyers both asking for the last of some piece, I will take
the e-mail that comes in first.

The prices are based on previous auction and sale final prices.

I will update this page once a day to let everyone know how much is left of
each item.

Just send an e-mail to me with quantity, description of pieces, your name,
and e-mail address.

Buyer pays shipping costs.

Check the Website at:  http://members.xoom.com/Gregb41404/

Email your questions to Gregb41404@fcc.net