 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14986
14985  |  14987
Subject:
LEGO available for quantity buying ONLY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 03:16:08 GMT

These are items I have available only in case quantities, shell promos from
the older series, perfect for parting out, or outfitting an army of mini-figs.

town
2535 sold out sorry
2536/2537 case of 36 - 1.25 each unit

fright knights
2538/2539/2540 case of 36 - 1.25 each unit

egypt
2541/2542 case of 36 - 1.25 each unit

ufo
2543 case of 36 - 1.25 each unit

technic
2544 case of 36 - 1.25 each unit

BUZZ ASAP as stocks are starting to run low, 2535 already sold out as a
result, this might be my last big batch of Shell promos, but again I though
my last was and a new stash can sometimes be found.