 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14977
    10026 SE Naboo Sartfighters for sale (free ship) —Jeremy Scott
   Hi! I got a few of these for a project and have three leftover. I want to be rid of them. MISB, great boxes. $40 and free shipping to US or $35 and exact shipping to international locations. So save yourself the trouble of the hassel of going to TRU (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)