 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14974
    For Sale: Lego set 6615 Eagle Stunt Flyer - MISB —Guenther Leitner
   Hallo all, If someone is interested I want to sell the following set: Set #6615 Eagle Stunt Flyer (Year 1996) The set is sealed in the original box, box in good condition. Pictures are available and can be sent if interested. For reference: (URL) me (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)