 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14967
  FS: new set #1381 Vampire's Crypt

I've got two new sets #1381 Vampire's Crypt to sell for $15 each. Sets are complete and opened only to remove the castle/peasant minifig with cowl and brown staff. All other items and internal bags complete and unopened. Shipping is not included, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: new set #1381 Vampire's Crypt

Any takers at $14? Let me know... (...) Shipping is not included, determined by country. Email with any questions. BEN (remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)