 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1495
1494  |  1496
Subject:
Seeking space and space related, have town and castle to trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 15:37:28 GMT

I am seeking the following space and space-related sets. While I would
prefer trades, I might be willing to buy something. Let me know if you have
it. Following this list is the list of things I have to trade.

Rob

What I'm looking for, sets:

SPACE
0453 Crater Plates
0454 Landing Plates
0885 - CLS - Space Scooter
0918 - CLS - Space Transport
1593 - CLS - Instructions for super model
  6929 - CLS - Sets for the super model
1968 - CLS - ??
6711 - CLS - Lego Mini-Figures
6783 - CLS - Sonar Transmitting Cruiser
6806 - CLS - Surface Hopper
6821 - CLS - Shovel Buggy
6841 - CLS - Mineral Detector
6844 - CLS - Seismologic Vehicle

Futron
6893 - FUT - Galatic Starship

Space Police
6781 - SP1 - SP-Striker

M-Tron
6877 - M-T - Vector Detector

Blacktron
6710 - BT2 - Landing Plates

Ice Planet 2002
6983 - Ice Station Odyssey

Unitron
6991 - Monorail Transport Base

AQUAZONE

Aquanauts
1822 - Sea Claw 7
6195 - Neptune Discovery Lab

ROCK RAIDERS
4930 - Rock Raiders

TOWN
6346 - Shuttle Launching Crew

Launch Command
6339 - Shuttle Launch Pad

Space Port
1180 - Moon Buggy
1180 - Spacecraft
3066 - Cosmos Glider (Kabaya promo)
3067 - Test Shuttle (Kabaya promo)
3068 - Radar Buggy (Kabaya promo, same as 1180)
3069 - Cosmic Wing (Kabaya promo, same as 1181)
6461 - Surveillance Chopper

What I have to trade:
(All instructions are included, no boxes, unless otherwise noted)

CASTLE
6074 - Black Falcon's Fortress
Complete
6080 - King's Castle
Missing
   1x      Yellow Shield w/Blue Lion
Broken
   1x  1x1 Gray Double-Height Brick w/hinge stubs
           (one stub broke off, but was hot glued back on, but not well)

TOWN
1477 - Race Car, part of a multipack
Complete
1974 - Flyercracker U.S.A.
Missing
   1x  1x1 Clear Yellow Circular Plate (light) (step 8.2)
6364 - Paramedic Unit
Missing
   2x      Black Walky-Talky
Broken
   2x  Sm. Red Cross Stickers (detatched, can be glued back on)
   1x      Eye Chart (detatched and mangled, could be scanned and fixed)
6373 - Motorcycle Shop
Complete
6375 - Gas Station (1980)
Missing
   1x      Gray 'Pistol' connector (page 7, step 2)
   8x      Red Square Stickers
   1x      Legoland Map Sticker
(these two stickers would be easy to scan or make on computer)
6650 - Fire and Rescue Van
Missing
   1x      Black Walky-Talky
Includes box