 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14949
14948  |  14950
Subject:
50% OFF entire stock at Attack of the Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 20:37:01 GMT

I'm clearing out my inventory to make room for more parts.  My goal all
along has been to break even on my LEGO purchases, but somewhere along the
line my prices went up.  So from now on I'm keeping them just high enough to
cover the price of my hobby.

I have permanently reduced the prices on my entire inventory.
I went through and reduced many items by hand, to match the lowest BrickLink
prices.

My store isn't huge but there is some good stuff here.

Take a look!  I will have a lot more very soon.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

[ j o n ]