 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14947
14946  |  14948
Subject:
Brickenplate After-Christmas Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 13:37:04 GMT

I have put up some great bargains in my Brickenplate shop.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=thomasmain

Lots of hard-to-find and rare LEGO at really good prices, including:

Classic TOWN (6380, 6382, 6561) - garage doors!!
Original gray roadplates and gray roadplates with sidewalks
'98 and '99 Shell promotional sets
6761 - great play value and a nice add. to current western offerings
Classic 1970s sets (550, 555)
Paradisa - PINK!!
Original LEGO software promos - Chess, Loco, Creator

Please come take a look and take the opportunity to fill your cart.  Most
sets have cut box panels and do not cost a lot to ship (I charge actual
shipping only).  So, pick up some sets that you'd like, and while you are at
it, pick up some cheap items you could use for just parts.