 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14906 (-5)
  35% off at Plastic Archintecture

Everythng is going one way or the other! 5% off each Monday until it is all gone and this is week 7 already. Hurry before the contents are completely picked over. (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  40% off !!! Biggest sale ever at BrickParts!!!!

That's right, Brick Parts biggest sale ever!! It is time to move out some of my old inventory and to get rid of it I am offering 40% off almost all of my inventory!!!! Check it out and buy lots of stuff!! :-) Thanks! ~Roxanne (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Purple Parts Added To Shop

Hi there, I've just added 340 assorted purple bricks, slopes and plates to my bricklink shop. Every purple piece is the lowest price on bricklink at this time. (URL) #574 (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Duane Drumm at the hospital.

I case you miss contact with him... I have tried to reach him for some time, I sent my part of the trade in July, and had problems with getting my part of the trade. Sonnich PS: off for X-mas now, see yuo next year ----- Original Message ----- From: (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Now 40% Off EVERYTHING @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

I've upped the discount to 40% off all parts and sets in my BrickLink store. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact