 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14887
14886  |  14888
Subject:
8480 Technic Space Shuttle for sale $185 shipped
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 18:40:46 GMT

I have 2 8480 Technic Space Shuttles that I would like to sell for the
holiday. I am asking $175 each plus shipping, which I expect to be around
$15 per set. That is only $190 when shipping is included - not bad.
I prefer to only ship in the continental US. Both sets are MISB. The boxes
are in excellent condition. Please send and inquiry if you would like both,
we can work out a deal on shipping. Thanks and happy holidays.

-Nick
ngoetz1@cox.net