 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14885
    LEGO SET# 8440 Formula Indy Racer - MISB —Guenther Leitner
   Hallo all, I want to sell my Lego Technik set# 8440 Formular Indy Racer. Lego Set is unopened in MISB quality. Box itself in good shape. Set price I am asking is US$ 50.- (URL) interested pleae e-mail me, I am located in Austria/Europa, but I am (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)