 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14871
  Surpluss Lego now reopened! with orange bricks / plates

Hey all, Looking for Orange brick? Well just for your pleasure I have priced all of my orange parts cheaper than every body else’s new parts. To add to the insanity I have also matched or beaten the lowest new part prices on all of the other parts (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)