 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14846 (-5)
  Re: Last inventory push at Brickenplate

(...) honor of listing the one millionth item on Bricklink! (URL) to you and to Bricklink! Maggie C. (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lego 3067 - Mr. Todd Kubo

Mister Todd Kubo, You have a 3067 for sale, but no E-mail on bricklink please contact me, Bricksystem@planet.nl Many Thanks, Vincent Demmink The Netherlands (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Last inventory push at Brickenplate

Thank you all for buying so many sets over the past few months. I have added the last group of sets that I want to sell from my collection. You'll find a lot here: small sets, newish sets, old classics, sets sold as parts bags, and super-cheap sets. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Small Black Minifig Plume Needed

Hi, I'm looking for a small black minifig plume to complete a set. I haven't seen any on BrickLink in quite awhile. Here is a picture of the part. (URL) email me at jbrink1@purdue.edu if you have this part and are interested in selling it. Thanks! (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  “Noah’s Toy Box” Reopens!!!! Yea!!

Hello Everybody! Well, it was a bummer to be away so long, but I’m happy to say that “Noah’s Toy Box” is now reopened with over 50,000 parts!!!!! This is our biggest inventory yet, and we are still keeping our prices at average or below average (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact