 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14839
    Chamber of Secret's White Knife —Leonard Hoffman
   Hello all, I am interested in buying or trading for one of those glow-in-the-dark knives found in the Chamber of Secrets (4730), as the teeth of the snake beast thingie. contact me at glencaer@hotmail.com thanks -Lenny (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)