 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14826
14825  |  14827
Subject:
Space sets (Blacktron I] for sale (6894 and 6987)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:15:00 GMT

Hello all,

I want to sell the following space sets:

set #6894 Invader (year 1987): US$ 15.-
-set condition: set is 100% complete, parts in very good condition,
-original building instruction comes with the set.
-pictures of the set available for checking out.

set #6987 Message Intercept Base (year 1987): US$ 57.-
-set condition: set is 100% complete, parts in good condition,
-color print out of the online scans comes with this set.
-pictures of the set available for checking out.

If interested in this sets, please let me know, pictures of the sets are
available. Detail information regarding shipping costs worldwide available.

Every set will be shipped dismantled and protected in a safe box.

Best regards,