 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14822
  Looking for set 3067 Test Shuttle X, 1999

I was just a few second late to obtain this set from Bricklink (Thx Eric !). Does anyone know or have set 3067 that I can buy/trade ? Tradeble goods can be found in: (URL) a good price will paid, Thx ! Vincent Demmink The Netherlands (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)