 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14821
14820  |  14822
Subject:
Last cottage kit at old price
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 03:37:05 GMT

I'm in the process of putting together a new run of the cottage kit, and
unfortunately I'm going to have to increase the price to US$99 to cover
increased costs. I have one last kit remaining from the previous run, at the
previous price of US$89.00. If you want it, email me and let me know,
don't order from the website at the new price, but you can see the details
on the website at
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-cott.htm

I've just finished updating the testimonials page on the Lions Gate Models
website. If you'd like to read what enthusiastic things other people have
said about my kits and custom models, take a look here:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/testimon.htm

I've also added a page showing the custom models I've built this year. You
can see them here:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/customod.htm

New kit coming soon! A "black & white" timber framed building suitable for
modern or castle layouts.... see the prototype on the NWBrickCon train
layout here - it's the red roofed building next to the Victorian House.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=254265     (front - photo
David Schilling)
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/users/vlc/NWBrickConPics/pages/IMG_1850.htm (rear -
photo Dean Husby)