 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14818
14817  |  14819
Subject:
Large quantities of Shell 1246-1251 available - perfect for parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 00:48:45 GMT

I potentially have 2400 of each unit available, on a sliding price scale as
follows, heck this even beats the KBToys discounted price, so if there is
enough interest this order will be completed early next week, if not I'll
debate sitting on some of this for a while.

78 units 1.00
156 units 0.99
234 units 0.98
312 units 0.97
390 units 0.96
Above that 0.95

Insurance is 0.70 per 70$ worth.

Shipping to USA for 156=20 USD, 312=30 USD, 390=36 USD, in between of course
values are higher/lower depending.  390 is the most I can get per box and
works out to 9-10 cents per unit, not bad.  Shipping from Mississauga in
bulk suitable for parts/selling as sets, BUT NOT BUBBLE PADDED.