 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14810
Re: Wanted - Lego tub top
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:56:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Bryan Kinkel writes:

My two year old daughter is looking for a standard Lego tub top for a
"top-less" tub of Duplo bricks. It frustrates her that her Duplo blocks get
scattered about with no top to keep them in.

Are you looking for a top like from 3033 (1200 piece tub) or a bucket top
like from the 4105 creator bucket ( round top) or the older flatter kind
like in 4178/2453?

I've put a few of each in my BL shop, free with an order, or for sale

3033 lid:
http://www.BrickLink.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=973547

4105 lid:
http://www.BrickLink.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=973554